Businesses on DoorDash Marketplace saw a 15% increase in same-store sales comparing Q1 2022 to Q1 2021. Logging in is the first step in building your profitable online sales with DoorDash. The Merchant Portal is your one-stop shop where you can track orders, analyze sales data, and update your restaurant profile. Logging in and adding your team to the Merchant Portal will take around 5-10 mins.
How do I log into the Merchant Portal?
The first step in growing your business on DoorDash is accessing your account.
When creating your account, you received a link to set up a password via email. Within 48 hours, you can log into the Merchant Portal:
1. Navigate to the Merchant Portal login page.
2. Enter your email address and password for your account.
How do I reset my password?
Never give out login information or any banking / sensitive information to anyone over the phone or email; we will never ask you to login into a non-DoorDash domain. If you have any concern, please feel free to contact DoorDash Merchant Support.
In the event that you forgot your password:
1. Reset it by selecting Forgot your password? on the Merchant Portal log in page.
2. Enter your email used for the Merchant Portal.
3. A password reset link will be sent to your inbox.
4. In your inbox, you will receive an email. Click on the link and you’ll be prompted to create a new password.
How do I add new users to my Merchant Portal account?
Once in the Merchant Portal, click on Manage Users:
1. Click + Add User.
2. Add their information: first name, last name, and email address.
3. Select the role you want them to have in the Portal (note: this can be changed if needed)
Business Admin: If this option selected, they will manage all stores under the business ID.
Store Manager: If this option is selected, under Stores, click the + and type in the store name(s) for the locations that you wish the user to manage.
Store Operator: If this option is selected, under Stores, click the + and type in the store name(s) for the locations that you wish the user to operate.
Not sure which level of access is right? Here’s a handy chart:
Merchant Portal access types
Full access to all stores under the business with the ability to add and edit other Admins, Managers and Store Operators.
Select access to stores with the ability to add Store Operators and edit Managers.
Limited access to selected stores with no ability to add or edit other users.
4. Select Send Invite.
The employee will then receive an email inviting them to login into the Merchant Portal. Add as many email addresses as you need.
Note: If you need to change the email address of an employee you’ve already added, please remove their email and re-add them to your account.