Getting your restaurant ready for winter may look a bit different this year.
Between shifting safety regulations and weather-proof outdoor setups, restaurateurs everywhere are entering uncharted territory — but that doesn’t mean it’s time to bundle up and head home.
Prepare your restaurant for winter with this 2020 checklist, including tips and tactics you can implement today to make sure you’re on track for the winter season.
In this 3-page checklist, you’ll learn:
- Menu Planning: How to modify your food and service for winter dining
- Dining Logistics: How to position your restaurant for outdoor dining
- Customer Service: How to train your staff and plan your layout to keep customers happy
- Business Strategy: How to expand into new revenue streams
- Restaurant Marketing: How to create a marketing strategy to spread the word
As you prepare for the 2020 winter season, use this checklist as your guide. How are you preparing for winter?