Tips, tricks, and tools to make your menu count
Many restaurant customers are avid foodies — before deciding where to eat, they like to do their research for the best ramen spot or the most original avocado toast. Your menu can be one of the most powerful marketing tools to draw new customers in — and entice previous customers to return (and it can certainly give you a leg up in making food delivery sales). Our newest Restaurant University guide, Cooking Up a Mouthwatering Menu, explores tips, tricks, and tools to make your menu count.
In this ebook, you’ll find:
- 7 things to keep in mind when building your menu
- 6 tips to optimize your food for delivery
- 5 ways to determine your menu’s core ingredients
- 4 ways to test the quality of your food
- Countless other ways to make your food crave-able
Ready to dig in?